Welcome to The Hemp Center
The Hemp Center is a Private Patient Club.
You must be a member to enter.
Membership is Free
To Become a MEMBER:
1. Provide your California Identification or California Drivers License
2. Provide your Valid Physicians Recommendation & California Medical Cannabis ID Card
3. Complete a Physician Medical Release Form
4. Any patient under 18 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian caregiver at all times.
* Membership is required for the safety and security of our staff and members.
* Physicians are only contacted in the event of a medical emergency, or to verify the status of a Physicians Statement.
* Patient Information is kept secure and confidential
To Become a CAREGIVER:
1. The patient you are care giver for must be member.
2. The patient must sign you up in person as their caregiver. (Exceptions can be made for patients that are bedridden or hospitalized)
3. Provide your California Identification or California Drivers License
4. Provide your California Medical Cannabis Caregiver Identification Card
5. Only 1 person allowed to have caregiver status for the same patient.
6. Must be 21 years of age or older
MEMBERSHIP CODE OF CONDUCT:
1. Minors should not be brought into the dispensary, unless they are valid patients accompanied by their legal guardian caregiver.
2. For the security and privacy of all patients in the dispensary, no cell phone use is permitted within the facility.
3. Photographs, video taping, and any other recording device are not allowed within the facility without prior permission.
4. No alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs
5. No smoking of cannabis allowed outside the premises of the facility (Within 50 Feet) or surrounding neighborhood, as per city ordinance and as a courtesy to
6. Be respectful of the neighboring businesses: please do not block driveways or loiter.
7. No offensive or harassing behavior to staff and/or members is allowed.
8. No drug dealing
9. No sales to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
We do our best to accommodate the needs of every patient, however, we do reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.